You can sell anything on your Greedbag. Follow these instructions if you want to put t-shirts, posters, mugs or other merchandise on your store.
Step One: Create new product
In the CMS click on Products and stock in the left hand column.
Click the Wearable product option for t-shirts and sweatshirts, or Other product for anything else.
Then click the green Add new product button.
- Give your product a name.
- Upload an image that people will see on the product’s page.
- Select ‘live’ from the dropdown menu next to Status to make your product appear on the store.
- Choose the section of your store that you want the product to appear in.
- If you haven’t already, you can create a new section for merchandise in the ‘sections’ section of the dashboard.
- Add a description for your product. Use this to give customers some details about the product.
- The short description appears on the shop or department front page, beneath each product title. They look like this:
The long description appears on the product page:
Why not add a photograph of your product too? Simply upload your image to the images section and copy the markup across to your product description box.
Once you’re done, click the update button at the bottom of the page.
Step Two: Add variants
You’ll need to create at least one variant of your product. Variants tell customers what versions of the products are available. For instance, you may be putting up a small t-shirt, or a large tote bag.
To do this, look towards the bottom of the page and you’ll see the heading ‘Variants’.
Click on the words edit me please.
On the next page, you’ll see two sections, Variant info and Variant stock.
Click Edit variant. Enter all the required fields. A name for the variant could be Small Green T-Shirt.
Select live from the drop down menu next to Status. Click the blue Update button.
Click Edit stock.
Give your product a catalogue number or code. For example, for a small t-shirt the code could be something like S-GREENTEE
Add your variant name again then:
- Enter the price you want to charge.
- Next to ‘Available in stock’, enter the number you have in stock.
- Next to ‘size’, select the size of the variant.
- Choose the colour of the product.
- Select a postage type that corresponds to your product
Once you’ve filled all this in, click the Update button.
Step Three: Send stock
If we’re fulfilling your store, send stock in plenty of good time. Drop us a line before sending.