How to update your Greedbag subscriptions
We always recommend you validate email addresses – by requesting your customers sign up directly rather than importing a list, they will go through a two-step validation process. This will help to keep your list clean and reduce the chances of your list being detected as spam.
Goto the store you want to subscribe to and find the section ‘Mailing List’ in the department list down the left hand side of the front page.
- Put your email address in the New Signup section
- If your email address already exists on the Greedbag system, it will say ‘You already created an account using that email address. Please login here to change your subscription settings’.
- Your email address may, for example, be being used on another Greedbag store.
- Click on the link to change your subscription settings.
- You’ll be taken to this screen – just enter your email and password
- If you don’t know your password, follow the link under the ‘Log in’ button
- You’ll be presented with several options
- Click on ‘Subscriptions’
- Click ‘subscribe’
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll notice the ‘subscribe’ button turns to ‘unsubscribe’ and you’ve successfully added yourself to the list.